Monday, November 13, 2006

Need to Recupe.

I need to rethink the weekends. With my old job, I could go all out and spend my week at work recovering. Now, with my new position, I need the weekend to recover from the job itself. I have a feeling this is going to be a learning process.

Friday:
-Holiday!
-Returned sweaters at Tysons (apparently, I'm a small now)
-Went to Fair Oaks with Joe and Joey
-Dinner at Ruby Tuesday
-Laughing at ice skaters at Pentagon City with Joe and John (hilarity)

Saturday:
-Best waste of a day ever
-Slept in
-Cleaned the kitchen and living room
-Watched Infernal Affairs
-Took a nap
-Mallory's house for girls' night
-Rainy
-3am trip towards Richmond with Curtis for the hell of it

Sunday:
-Still rainy
-Parents' house
-Laundry
-Chicken for dinner
-My mommy loves me and bought me nice mixing bowls
-Phone call from an old friend who I haven't talked to in years

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katy-Belle!! Your grandma is soooo proud...and so am I! Please send me your email addy (link at this site no good)

All my love,

Your Pam