Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Oh, dear.

I think 2007 will be the Year of the Show for me.

Add these to the upcoming list:

Mar 20: Pete Yorn (with Theresa)
Apr 7: Anti-Flag (with my youngest bruva)
Apr 10: Ben Folds (with Theresa)
Apr 13: Bob Schneider (with the usual suspects)
Apr 25: John Vanderslice (with my oldest bruva)
May 6: Blonde Redhead (solo)
May 16: Arctic Monkeys
Jun 2: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club


Note: Apr 19-23 I'll be in FLA, and May 11-13 I'll be in Chicago. Doing fun things.

Add Western Mass. for Memorial Day.

And is it bad that I'm thinking about going to Lollapalooza for my summer adventure?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahem:
The AMAZING Mr. Ben Folds Arpil 10th.
Boohyeah!

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

For a second there I thought Theresa, my youngest bruva, and the usual suspects were opening acts.

Goober thoughts.