Friday, September 21, 2007

Why I Love My Friends, Part Deux.

On 9/21/07, promosupport wrote:
Hi Carl,

Unfortunately, we can not offer a substitution. This promotion is for Brad Paisley merchandise only. All of the prizes are listed on the contest site.

Thanks
Promo Support

-------------------

Date: Sep 21, 2007 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: Hersheys instant win candybar game
To: promosupport

Hi Promo Support,

It's ok, I understand. If it makes you feel any better, your candy bars are really good, and the only reason that I entered was becuase i was licking the wrapper and saw the numbers and said to myself "gee I wonder what those numbers mean" so I read the little words under them and it told me to go to your site (which is awesome by the way). My mom says I should do my homework so I have to go, but I hope that I can eat more candy bars, I just don't like the country music.

Thanks
Carl

No comments: