Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Official.

The finalists in the juried competition for FotoweekDC have been announced. I'm in the running with friends Max, John, and Shawn in the Portrait category. I think it's funny that we all know each other!

Winners won't be announced until the Fotoweek Gala at the NGS on the 22nd. I'll have to miss it, since I'll be in Germany (GERMANY!) visiting friends.

Our pieces will be on display November 15-22 at FotoWeek's central hub at 3338 M Street, NW in Georgetown. I encourage everyone to visit any of the Fotoweek exhibits and shows-- there's so much to see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!! See you there!

Anonymous said...

Doh! It now sunk in that you said you won't be there. :-(

That's too bad... Have fun in Germany and good luck in the contest!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you are all in the same category, that is crazy talk. I wish you were coming, but will cheer you on regardless!

I can't wait to see your photo next week at the show.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the Gold!! Wish you could have been there!

Congrats!