Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Presents

Aaron's birthday is coming up in about a month, so I went to an online present-finder just for fun. Here's a list of the top ten (ranked as most suited to Aaron's taste).

1. Custom Poker Chips
2. T-shirt with the Cruxifiction on it (quite horrific and not suitable for children)
3. Key chain (complete with hearts)
4. Make your own Monopoly set
5. "Romantic Message in a Bottle"
6. Monty Python Toilet Paper
7. Magic Beans (think Jack and the Beanstalk)
8. Astronaut Ice Cream
9. Golf ball that looks like a tennis ball (no, really)
10. Mechanical Money Puzzle Bank

I think Astronaut Ice Cream wins. And not because it's $2.95.

Update: Did the search with me as the recipient. This was my favorite suggestion:


Because I totally want my cigarettes coming out of a donkey's ass.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

That is possibly the coolest BS present EVER.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome