Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Quick Pictorial Update!

June 3, I joined the Snitzers in Titusville, New Jersey for their friend Keith's wedding.

IMG_1612.JPG
Keith and Hilary Dye

IMG_1643.JPG
Aaron and his mommy.

IMG_1649.JPG
Me and the groom. (Hair was up b/c it was rainy. Boo.)

IMG_1653.JPG
I like weddings THIS much!

After driving back to Virginia on June 4, I went out to Ashburn to catch Dwight Yoakam with bestests BR and Cherie...

IMG_1695.JPG

IMG_1703.JPG
...and the rest of Loudoun County.

IMG_1698.JPG
Hawt. Oh, Mr. Yoakam, how I adore thee.

Wednesday, June 7, I adopted a cat from the Fairfax County Animal Control Department. Miss Georgia Brown the Slinky Cat just turned three years old. Her owners (the bastards) gave her up because they were moving. She loves to be loved and is very social, she always uses her litter pan, and she was already spayed and declawed (not that I would declaw a cat, but it's nice). She goes in for her first Vet appointment this afternoon. I hope she doesn't hate me for too long for it.

IMG_1734.JPG
She loves to play and have her muzzle rubbed. She sleeps with me in the bed, but not until 3 in the morning, before that she just hangs out in the living room on the chair.

IMG_1715.JPG
I know I keep saying this, but she's not fat, she just looks it with all her fur.

IMG_1729.JPG
This is her evil face.

June 10, my middle brother James graduated from high school.

IMG_1723.JPG
James and his best friend, Brad. James is off to the Virginia Military Institute (VMI) this summer; Brad's off to the Citadel.

And that's the update. Will have more to come. Found a cool used bookstore...for the next episode!

No comments: