Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Bone to Pick.

Why, why, why, dear grocers, have you forsaken me? Both my local Safeway and Giant have stopped carrying RC Cola. I can buy the 2-Liter bottles, yes, but cans? Oh, no, Miss Ray, you can't have cans. They have Diet Rite (made by RC's parent company), but Royal Crown? No. I settled for Mr. Pibb on my Saturday grocery run.

In other news, my upstairs neighbor is currently moving out. Currently, because at this moment, she's loading her bed into a pickup truck parked in the front yard. So that's what it looks like. I won't miss that bed at all. Hours of pleasure for her, months of insomnia/insanity for me. I wish her and her bed the best in their future together.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I found you some RC Cola here. Also, Peapod carries it, which leads me to believe you can get it at the Giant.

Katy Ray said...

Thanks, Wendy! I miss buying the 12-packs though-- PLUS they had just hopped on the 'fridge-pack' bandwagon!