Thursday, August 17, 2006

Update, Illustrated.

BR, Cherie, Bennett and I saw Los Lobos on July 30th at Belmont:
IMG_1881.JPG

Bennett, BR, and Cherie.
IMG_1865.JPG

Thursday August 3, Aaron and I caught Sleater-Kinney's rescheduled show at the 9:30 Club. It was almost a three hour show, two encores. I'm going to miss these girls. The best part of the show was when Carrie and Corin sang Buy Her Candy while Janet was replacing her broken snare. Don't think they've done that song at a show before. Maybe.
IMG_1904.JPG

August 5-13, I spent with my Dad and two of my brothers in Florida helping out at my Grandmother's house; we replaced the carport ceiling. Danny kicking down the old drywall:
IMG_1918.JPG

The finished product:
IMG_1922.JPG

Dad and James working out in the shop:
IMG_1926.JPG

Mine and Danny's cars in the side garage:
IMG_1930.JPG

Me, Danny, James, and Grandma before we left:
IMG_1949.JPG

Don't ask why I took a pitcure of the mangroves; crossing Tampa Bay:
IMG_1953.JPG

On our way home we stopped by to visit my other grandmother in Ocala; Danny, me, Mimi, and James:
IMG_1963.JPG

No comments: