Monday, September 25, 2006

Let's see.

My weekend technically began on Wednesday because I had nothing to do at work the rest of the week.

Thursday night I joined Abi and Theresa for the Shakespeare Theatre's presentation of Henrik Ibsen's An Enemy of the People. It was fantastic and almost made me cry...but the theatre always almost makes me cry.

Friday, I went on another adventure with Theresa-bop. She had to do car work and ended up stuck with me for the evening...trip to the mall, dinner at Potbelly's, back to chez Koucheravy, then to Carl's house, and home.

Saturday I spent the day with Mallory. Had pho for lunch, then girl time, then back to the mall, although this time it was Tyson's, Fairfax for a while talking to Curtis and Carl about hard drives (I need one), and then crashed at home.

Sunday I visited my parents, did some laundry, and checked on the new kitten. She's gained a little weight and is getting used to the house. She loves her feather wand and plays with it for hours! Mom and Dad rigged up mom's old cross-stitching gazelle to hold the wand (like a c-clamp) whenever they get tired of playing with her, and she'll still go at it for hours!

Talked to my brother Danny. He wants me to take him to a "hardcore" show down in Springfield in mid-October. I'll be hanging out with him anyway b/c it's parents' weekend at VMI and I have to babysit the kitten (and Dan), but do I really want to go to this show? I told him we play by my rules.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Hardcore shows are fun. I've been to a few, and they aren't what you would think. Who does he wasnt to see?

Unknown said...

have you been to http://www.katyray.net ?

at first, i was like, whoa, katy redesigned her website. heh. oops :)

Katy Ray said...

Yeah, she's Australian. What is it with having a popular name?