Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Prep Work.

Big holiday weekend coming up. I love Halloween.

Yesterday, I was supposed to go MTBing with my friend Travis, but I wimped out because it was too cold. I don't have any cold-weather gear (knee warmers, full-finger gloves, etc.) so we went and got Pho instead.

Afterwards, went over to the guys house and picked Joe up for an adventure. Ended up doing some Halloween shopping at Fair City Mall. Dropped Joe off at home, then went to Party City to grab more Halloween stuff, dropped Trav back at school and headed to Chez Koucheravy.

Momma Koucheravy made dinner (or did you make it, T?) and then Theresa and I went out for even more Halloween shopping. This weekend had better be worth it. Ha.

Fun times. Oh, and costume? Still kinda secret. Kinda.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Nope, that was all my momma cooking.
I can't wait for this weekends festivities!