Monday, February 28, 2005

A Little Late

So, it's now 10:10am and it's been snowing now for roughly half an hour. Since the snow started so late, we're all at work and in class and traffic is going to be a mess. News is that there's 5 inches down in Lynchburg, Fauquier County schools are closed (where my parents and brothers live) and Fairfax closed early this morning before a snowflake even hit the ground.

It's coming down pretty heavily, almost like a white-out. Keep snowing! I love snow. Maybe I'll get off work early today! Maybe I get to work more inclement weather hours, we'll see. At least I live on campus and can walk home, there's no way I'm driving in this! Thank goodness I went grocery shoping yesterday, too. Hot soup for luch today!

Oh, and the other thing, I'm supposed to teach class tomorrow for my writing fellowship, which is cool and all, but I'm a little nervous. I don't know what I'd do if class was cancelled due to snow. I guess I'll have to cram everything into the class session that I have to teach Thursday. Ah, rising stress levels.

Oh, and if anyone has seen the movies "M," "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance," or "Deep Cover" let me know if you can help me with a scene analysis that's due tomorrow!

No comments: