Friday, March 03, 2006

Sushi


I had sushi for the first time when I was 18. My friend Courtney told me I had to try it and explained to me that New Orleans was closer to the ocean than Oklahoma, so the fish would be fresher. I thought, OK, why not. It's one of my favorite foods.

Theresa hopped on over after her Yoga class and we had dinner at this Sushi place in McLean that she likes (and I do, too). I love good sushi for cheap. Afterwards we came back here and munched on some cookies from Trader Joe's and watched Nine Lives. The movie was excellent. I liked it a lot better than Crash. I hated Crash. I think that's the only recent movie to which I can compare it. My apologies to the Academy.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Mushi Mushi!! We can go eat our body weight in sushi any time you want.----So long as we arn't knocked up.

Hugs

Iason said...

You didn't like Crash? Why not? I thought that was a good one.

And Theresa, who exactly is going to be knocking you up?

:)

Jason

Katy Ray said...

We were talking about how pregnant women can't eat raw fish. That's why we've decided to adopt!