Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Activity

So, I've decided to go to the gym regularly. Not just going when I'm mad or depressed or anything, but going for my own sake. It's important. Activity is good. It makes me feel good. Sweat is good. I think I have a schedule: MWRS at 4:30. I have to be at work in the mornings at 8, so going in the AM isn't possible or else I would.

I have a biology test tomorrow. I have to make an A on it-- I have to. I did poorly on the last one, so it's obviously going to be the one that gets dropped. My lab grade is fine, I just got my pig practical back. I made one of the four As in the class. The average was a 63%. But I studied my butt off for that one.

Thursday, is Mason Day. I will be working all day with my bio exam thrown in there at 1:30. I'll be wearing my RA t-shirt, so watch out! Thursday night, Theresa and I are going to work on our board for the Innovations Conference on the 27th (11am-4pm in Dewberry Hall). We have to present our fellowships. Fun times.

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing this weekend. I have a lot of writing to do. I have to punch out at least ten pages for my Tulsa project in Scott's class and I have to finish my creative project for Prof. Fuchs's film class (I got an extension). So with all this writing, what do I want to do? My family is going down to Newport News for the weekend to see my brother's spring concert at CNU. It's an overnight trip and my friend Tiffany says she'll take me out while I'm down there...but I have so much writing that has to get done!

So, yes, everything for this weekend is up in the air. Plus, this weekend is Passover. Not that I celebrate, but happy Passover. Can you say happy Passover?

No comments: