Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday

I asked my dad whose 'klutz' genes I got. Were they from him or my mom? He asked me what kind of klutzyness I was experiencing: "Oh the usual, you know, runnning into things, not knowing my corners, tripping over my own feet..." Dad said I get all that from him. Good to know.

This weekend was somewhat uneventful. Danny came over for Friday. We watched movies and went to IHOP. I didn't really have anything planned for us to do. Saturday we went to lunch and then to the mall. Why is it that fifteen year-olds love Hot Topic? I don't get it. I got some shopping out of my system, too. I needed to.

Saturday afternoon I drove Danny home and hung out with my parents for a bit. They were gardening-- ripping out sod to make new beds, digging holes, etc. All kinds of fun. I still can't wait to have my own garden. If I move north enough, I can have some lupines.

Sunday I woke up. I took my camera outside and took some pictures of these red tulips. I don't know why. They were pretty. I guess I like pretty things. I took my film to get developed. Of course I took it to his work. I said Hi. He asked for the mix tape, so I gave it to him. Why I did that I don't know.

Last night was my last go at Expulsion. I quit. I was copy editor for about a year and some. I just grew out of it I think.

No comments: