Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Jobs.

Maybe this is a meme, I don't know. But these are the jobs I've worked:

  • Babysitter Extrodinaire (Red Cross trained and certified, oh baby)
  • Arby's Drive thru (until I realized it conflicted with Oklahoma football season)
  • For the Children Foundation (Lafayette Elementary, New Orleans, LA)
  • Hallmark Cards (until they wouldn't let me go to school)
  • Admin Asst. @ Weichert Realtors (worked full time, schooled 17 hours/semester)
  • Independent Contractor for multiple realtors (yay for mailings)
  • Data Entry till I realized it was horrible.
  • Circulation Assistant at the university library
  • Tutor in the Writing Center
  • Independent Contractor for editing resumes
  • Resident Advisor
  • Writing Fellow through the Writing Center
  • Library Admin Asst. and Do-it-all
  • Technical Writer and Editor for govt contractor
And this is why I got out of college in four years. Yay for work!

2 comments:

Iason said...

Katy Ray working the Arby's Drive-Thru = classic!

Would you like (curly!) fries with that?

Jason

Katy Ray said...

"Hi, welcome to Arby's! I can take your order whenever you're ready.

"And would you like to add a cherry or apple turnover to that for only ninety-nine cents more?"