Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Foozer

Monday night, Aaron, Theresa, Bennett, and I attended the Weezer-Foo Fighters' concert at the Patriot Center. The Kaiser Chiefs were their warm-up act.

It was rockin'.



Patriot Center filling up for the sold-out show.


Theresa and Bennett.


Weezer played first.


Kate and Aaron (we look goofy).


And the Foos with their lasers.


We got stuck in traffic after a moment of confusion on my part-- but my intentions were good. We dropped off Bennett and Theresa (in reverse order--actually, Theresa jumped out of the car) and Aaron and I stopped at IHOP for breakfast. The slew of kids that were sitting in front of us at the show were there and being really loud. Maybe they didn't know they were being loud. We were the ones that wore ear-plugs during the show (all four of us did, it was freakin' loud!).

I got home around 2:30 a.m. and crashed. Aaron gave me a wake up call when he left his house for work and another from his office (thank goodness). Made it to work on time and enjoyed the rest of my day (by picking up my dry-cleaning and watching All the President's Men).

No comments: