Thursday, October 27, 2005

Nintendogs

We love our new puppy. By our new puppy, I mean Aaron's pet corgie he's named Poki. Nintendogs is one of the most popular games produced for the Nintendo DS and I can see why. Even the AARP likes it: http://www.aarp.org/learntech/computers/gadgets/nintendogs.html. And she named her puppy after me!

I know what I want for Christmas! Now, to choose between the Nintendogs bundle with the teal blue DS or the Mario Kart bundle with the bright red DS....

Plus, you can play two or more player games if your friends have them through a wi-fi connection between systems. Your puppies can play together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm such an idiot. i thought aaron actually got a puppy. like a real one, that poops all over the house.

Katy Ray said...

Oh, this one poops. You have to clean it up. It's just not stinky.