Saturday, August 13, 2005

Carolyn and Razieh's

Last night I went over to Carolyn and Razieh's apartment. I hadn't seen them in about a year (I know, bad me!) I didn't know very many of the people there, but catching up with the girls was fun. Razieh is starting grad school this fall and moving home (saves money) and Carolyn is moving to London.



Everyone gathering around the beautiful hookah. I, for once, did not partake. The double-apple smelled so good though. More photos from the party:


Ah, Razieh.


Edward and Razieh. Razieh had something with pinching people that night.

OK, I can't quite get the pics to work. I'm using Flickr now, and I'm not sure how to link the images. Give me a little time, I'll figure it out. I hope. My Flickr account is available at Potage32.

No comments: