Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Links for 9/20

Lawrence Lessig's new book, Code V.2, is a Wiki that you can contribute to and help edit. (Thanks, Aaron.)

Men's Vogue premeired this month. Yes, another publication from Conde Nast, but will this compete against their other men's mag, GQ (of which I, a woman, have a subscription)? I don't think so. GQ: For men in their 30s and 40s who want to be in their middle-late twenties again, for men who like nice suits but can't afford them, and for people like me that enjoy reading more than shopping lists of items to buy.

John and Shane hosted a GREAT party on Saturday night. Photos can be found here. Happy birthday, John!

I missed work yesterday because I had an allergy attack after visiting the zoo. I'm allergic to monkeys, I think.

I also missed Sunday night's Candid Yak because I thought it started at 6pm. Either Fall for the Book keeps changing their schedule or I can't read time correctly. I think it's the latter.

I have 319 films on my Netflix que. Will I ever get through them?

My friend B.R. has a web-log now.

I've learned how to knit. Winter's coming up.

If anyone wants to join me for a ride on the Mount Vernon Trail this weekend, let me know.

No comments: