Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Links.

Just got my rockin' freeculture.org tee-shirt in the mail yesterday.

In the process of placing a Creative Commons license on content in the site. And if you don't know what it is, you can go here (my IT 103 project) and find out.

Fall For The Book starts at George Mason University next week!

I need more books to read, so I ordered: Guns, Germs, and Steel (I don't know why I haven't read it yet). I still have to finish Seabuscuit (almost done, but I know how it ends!) and start Michael Chabon's Wonderboys, but it's good to know I have a ready reading list.

We're officially seeing Weezer and Foo Fighters at the Patriot Center on Columbus Day.

Aaron started his new job at Spokes, Etc. last week.

And I'm happy Theresa has her school stuff figured out!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

The free culture stuff sounds interesting. When we have out Darcy evening you will have to fill me in more clearly.
Hey, read "memoirs of a geisha".

Theresa said...

I meant 'our' :P

Iason said...

You guys are total dorks. ;)

Jason