Thursday, September 29, 2005

Week's almost over!

Last night I joined John, Aaron, and John L. and crew for Pub Quiz at Four P's. We didn't do as well as last time. The mouse from The Green Mile is Mr. Jingles. Damn.

Today was a trip. After work, I headed to Aaron's house for a bike ride. On my way there, he called and asked me to stop by Spokes and pick up a tube, since he got a flat. I had no problem getting to the shop, but getting out of Vienna on Rte. 123 was horrible. Northern Virginia traffic is impossible. I never want to drive again, but it's a necessary evil.

So, back to the tubes. I got the right size, but I didn't get the kind with the extended valves. So, the tubes go back tomorrow and our ride waits for Saturday. And I'm kinda scared to use my new pedals. Baby steps.

No comments: