Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Cool Stuff


Portrait Illustration Maker is a site with which you can make your own cartoon self. It's really neat. This is mine. You can pick out your nose and hair, mouth and clothing--it's really cool. Plus it's fun if you have any time to waste. And if you get really bored you can make them for other people,"Here you go, I got bored and used my artistic skills of clicking links with my mouse to make your portrait!"


I'm surviving my spring break. Wake up early just to go to bed late. I hung out with Mallory and Jason for a bit last night. Jason made his portrait. Afterwards, Aaron and I went to TGI Friday's for dinner. I had a hamburger. MMMmmm Hamburger.

So, now it's Wednesday. I'm at work at the JCL. BR's driving up to do some homework so I'll see him today, too. That's about it in my exciting life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Davida. I made a self portrait too using that same site. It was pretty fun.