Friday, March 11, 2005

Guess it was a normal day

Today I had a meeting with my Writing Fellowship professor. We talked about what I had to do by tomorrow pretty much. I still have to write up that rubric--and the expectaions of the paper. I know what's going on and what I'm supposed to do for my work, I just feel a little awkward about doing everything without any real help. Anyway.

I left that class early and came back to the apartment. I was feeling kinda sick, so I went back to bed until my film class. We talked about Vertigo. It's a great film. Hopefully I did well on the quiz. I have to write a paper on it due after Spring Break. After film, BR, Mallory, Davida, and I all went to Have A Bite for lunch. Their gyros are pretty good, and after this week, I think I deserved a good lunch.

After lunch, Mallory and I went to Target (I had to buy shoelaces) and then back to campus. Mal had desk, so I was going to go out and get a haircut. On my way to the parking lot I saw Dan and Catherine and we all went to our new Wegman's instead. I bought myself some bright pink/salmon Gerbera daisies, I thought they would cheer me up. I checked out because I thought Dan and Catherine were going to, but they didn't. I sat on a bench waiting for them for a few minutes. It was OK, until Richard Ashcroft's "Song for the Lovers" came on over the grocery loudspeaker. I almost died.

Catherine and Dan dropped me and my flowers off at Chili's. I met Jason and Fernando for drinks at Happy Hour. Saw the 5-303 boys and some other kids from campus there. Went back to campus again. After Mal's desk shift, we both went out and got our haircut. I guess my hair's back to normal--short.

Sat my desk shift watching Stealing Beauty with Mal and Jason till I got off at 12. I guess it's time for bed. My flowers look nice in their vase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katy...by some very random series of links I have come across your blog. This is Lauren Bode. It's been an amazingly long time since we talked. Anyway, I graduated in December and now live in Germany. I have a blog too at www.livejournal.com/users/crazymaedchen if you want to see more. I'd love to hear from you, hope things are going well.
-Lauren