Wednesday, March 30, 2005

End of the Month

March is going out like a Lamb. As always.

I'm at work today. I ordered supplies and worked on my spreadsheet. I have to write a paper this afternoon, so I guess it's good I have work to distract me from worrying about it.
I haven't posted recently since I've been busy with school. Since my last post, I've written five papers, gone to countless meetings, and worked my tail off with everything else that I do. I went to a job fair and posted my resumes online. Hopefully I can find a job soon, I graduate in less than six weeks.

Easter was this weekend. I spent the morning at Aaron's house and then we drove out to my parents to pick up some photo stuff. I ended up bringing back a slew of old lenses and my parents old Polaroid camera. Should make for some fun picture-taking. I've recently bought four (yes, don't ask why that many) old 8mm camera's off of Ebay. I've got an old Kodak Brownie, 2 Bell & Howells, and an old Bauer camera on their way. I think filming (and processing, I guess) will be fun, and it'll be neat to learn something new.

We figured out what was wrong with the Pentax. The light meter was messed up, so we've tried taking it every where to get repaired. We even sent it back to Pentax. Well, the light meter's fine. It was the lens. Why they couldn't tell us this before we spent all the money trying to fix it, I don't know. I've got to go out this week and buy a new/used 50mm lens for it. And then I can take pictures again.

No comments: