Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Today is March 9, 2005

I thought I'd be clever with the title. I'm at work again, it's not even 9 in the morning and I've finished all my assigned tasks. I guess I just have to wait for something to do. I think I got too stressed out yesterday. I have to do a lot of work for my Writing Fellowship between now and tomorrow morning. Thankfully, I got most of it done last night.

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do over break. I have to work my library job next week, Wednesday-Friday, but besides that I'm totally off from school and work. I don't even have to work my RA job! That's two whole days with nothing to do! I'm up for suggestions if anyone has them.

I kinda got into this funk the other week, that I wanted to go back to London, and for some reason it's back. Not to really do much, I just want to walk around the city, maybe go to the Tate. I love the Tate gallery. I haven't been to Tate modern yet (it's really cool, they took an old powerplant and refurbished it for the museum, I read a whole book on it), but I loved the Tate. It's right on the Thames past the Parliament. That, and a walk through St. James park would make me really happy right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ideas for Break:
You could go to the movies. You could go bowling. You could hang out with friends and play cards.
That's all that I can think of at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Ideas for Break:
You could go to the movies. You could go bowling. You could hang out with friends and play cards.
That's all that I can think of at the moment.